Summary of Minutes of the regular meeting of the City Commission held Monday, November 28, 2022, at 7:00 p.m., in the City Commission Room, 320 W. Broadway St., Mt. Pleasant, Michigan with virtual options.
Received petitions and communications.
Approved the following items on the Consent Calendar:
8) Minutes of the regular meeting of the City Commission held November 14, 2022.
9) Purchase of 2023 model Caterpillar backhoe from Michigan CAT.
10) Bid of RBS of Grand Rapids, MI for 2023-2025 Custodial Services.
11) Purchase of a police administration replacement vehicle as part of the Krapohl Buy Back Program.
12) Authorized the purchase of 3 Lucas devices from Stryker Medical of Chicago, IL.
13) Authorized the Mayor to sign a letter of support for MSHDA NEP application.
14) Budget amendment to purchase water treatment chemicals.
15) Warrants and Payrolls.
Held a public hearing and approved DDA License for China Master at their 1216 South Mission St. location.
Approved the final 2023 Annual Operating Budget as presented.
Adopted Resolution amending rates, fees and charges for sewer and water demand effective January 1, 2023.
Reappointments to various boards and commissions as recommended by the Appointments Committee.
Held a Work Session on Property Maintenance Code.
Held a Work Session on MML Annual Convention learning.
Adjourned at 8:12 p.m.