Summary of Minutes of the regular meeting of the City Commission held Monday, April 25, 2022, at 7:00 p.m.
Approved the agenda with the cancellation of Item #23, “Public hearing on the CDBG Water Related Infrastructure Program; Postponement of Item #24 “Consideration of Broadway Central” to May 9, 2022 at 7:00 p.m.; addition of Item #21a to the Consent Calendar “Set a public hearing for Monday, May 9, 2022 for the CDBG Water Related Infrastructure Grant”.
Received petitions and communications.
Approved the following items on the Consent Calendar:
9) Minutes of the regular meeting of the City Commission held April 11, 2022.
10) Minutes of the closed session of the City Commission held April 11, 2022.
11) MDOT performance resolution for governmental agencies for the purpose of representing the City in transactions. (CC Exh 2-2022).
12) Bid of Fisher Transportation of Mt. Pleasant, MI for the 2022-2023 Street Sweepings Disposal Project.
13) Bid of McGuirk Sand & Gravel of Mt. Pleasant, MI with budget amendment for the Crapo Street Reconstruction Project.
14) Resolution Establishing Fee for Minor Site Plan Review.
15) Received proposed ordinance to amend Chapter 110. GENERAL LICENSING to add a new Section 110.30 PEDICABS to allow for and regulate the operation of pedicabs within the City and set a public hearing on same for May 9, 2022.
16) Set a public hearing for May 9, 2022 to obtain public input on the MEDC Revitalization and Placemaking Grant proposal.
17) Received proposed amendment to Chapter 112. Medical Marihuana Facilities of the Mt. Pleasant Code of Ordinances and set a public hearing for May 9, 2022 on same.
18) Received proposed amendment to Chapter 115 Recreational Marihuana Establishments of the Mt. Pleasant Code of Ordinances and set a public hearing for May 9, 2022 on same.
19) Received proposed ordinance to amend Chapter 154.410.B.4. of the Mt. Pleasant Zoning Ordinances and set a public hearing for May 23, 2022 on the same.
20) Budget amendment in Major Street fund and Water fund for the 2022 Brown Street Reconstruction project.
21) Warrants and Payrolls
21a) Set a Public hearing for Monday, May 9, 2022 on the CDBG Water Related Infrastructure Grant.
Held a public hearing and approved the resolution approving a redevelopment liquor license to Jib-Bob, LLC at 214 N. Franklin St.
Work session presentation and discussion on 2023-2028 Capital Improvement Plan.
Work session discussion on Housing Study next steps.
Adjourned the meeting at 9:09 p.m.