Here are the topics to watch at the next Mt. Pleasant City Commission meeting scheduled for 7 p.m. on Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at City Hall.
- Public hearing on proposed 2020-2025 Capital Improvement Plan.
- Consider items related to sidewalk snow removal.
- Receive Igloo review and consider revision to the Downtown Outdoor Dining Policy.
- Initiate the special assessment process for the proposed principal shopping district.
- Introduce an ordinance to temporarily prohibit recreational marihuana establishments under Initiated Law 1 of 2018, the Michigan Regulation and Taxation of Marihuana Act, and set a public hearing for June 10, 2019 on the same.
To view the entire meeting agenda packet visit:
Here are the topics to watch at the next Mt. Pleasant City Commission meeting.
NOTE: This meeting starts at 7:30 p.m., after the Master Plan Kick-Off Event which takes place from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
-Public hearing on an ordinance to amend Chapter 113 of the City Code regarding small cell companies within the public right-of-way and consider approval of the same.
-Consider application for outdoor dining license from Brass Café.
-Consider State of Michigan MiDeal Extended Purchasing Program for road salt.
-Receive 2020-2025 proposed Capital Improvement Plan and set a public hearing for May 28, 2019 on the same.
-Receive requested information on sidewalk snow removal.
To view the entire meeting agenda packet visit: http://www.mt-pleasant.org/docs/board/agenda/city/2019/E-Packet%20for%20April%208,%202019.pdf