Here are the topics to watch at the next Mt. Pleasant City Commission meeting scheduled for 7 p.m. on Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at City Hall.
- Public hearing on proposed 2020-2025 Capital Improvement Plan.
- Consider items related to sidewalk snow removal.
- Receive Igloo review and consider revision to the Downtown Outdoor Dining Policy.
- Initiate the special assessment process for the proposed principal shopping district.
- Introduce an ordinance to temporarily prohibit recreational marihuana establishments under Initiated Law 1 of 2018, the Michigan Regulation and Taxation of Marihuana Act, and set a public hearing for June 10, 2019 on the same.
To view the entire meeting agenda packet visit: