Summary of Minutes of the regular meeting of the City Commission held Monday, May 13, 2019, at 7:00 p.m., in the City Commission Chambers.
Received petitions and communications.
Approved the following items on the Consent Calendar:
1) Minutes of the regular meeting of the City Commission held April 22, 2019.
2) Bid of Crawford Contracting of Mt. Pleasant, MI for the 2019 Maple Street and alley reconstruction project and the appropriate four budget amendments.
3) Bid of Sparling Corporation of Taylor, MI, for the purchase and installation of a new card reader for the airport fuel system.
4) Resolution in support of Traffic Control Order No. 1-2019.
5) Resolution establishing regulations for small cell wireless facilities.
6) Authorized the Mayor to sign the Storm Sewer Extension and Reimbursement Agreement with the Central Michigan Mental Health Facilities Board as presented.
7) Warrants and Payrolls
Held a public hearing and passed Ordinance 1043, an Ordinance to amend Section 154.410.B.4.k. of the Mt. Pleasant Zoning Ordinances to correct a scrivener’s error within the general sign provision.
Approved a conceptual design for Brown Street from Broadway to High St.
Appointed Joshua Jerome to the LDFA as recommended by the Appointments Committee.
The Commission recessed at 7:49 p.m. and went into a work session at 7:55 p.m.
Held a work session discussion on Sidewalk Snow Removal Report.
Adjourned the meeting at 8:42 p.m.