Summary of Minutes of the regular meeting of the City Commission held Monday, March 13, 2023 at 7:00 p.m., in the City Commission Room, 320 W. Broadway St., Mt. Pleasant, Michigan with virtual options.
New records office professional Terrie House was introduced and Officer Dave Coffman was introduced and sworn in.
Approved the Agenda as amended.
Received petitions and communications.
Approved the following items on the Consent Calendar:
8) Minutes of the regular meeting of the City Commission held February 27, 2023.
9) Minutes of the special meeting of the City Commission held March 6, 2023.
10) Amendment to purchase authorization for police vehicles.
11) Resolution to purchase, acquire and construct improvements to the Water Resource Recovery System and to publish notice of intent to issue revenue bonds.
12) Contract for reimbursement with Isabella County Road Commission for the Pickard-Bradley traffic signal.
13) Contract with G.A. Hunt Excavating, LLC of St. Johns, MI for the 2023 storm sewer extension project.
14) Contract with PlanIT Geo, Inc., of Arvada, CO for tree inventory services.
15) Purchase of Aktivov Asset Management Software and budget amendment for same.
16) Received City requests for Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe 2% allocations.
17) Warrants and payrolls.
Approved waiver of audit requirement for Mid-Michigan Aquatic Recreation Authority.
Approved proposal for comprehensive analysis of fire services from the Center for Public Safety Management and budget amendment for same.
Approved resolution for The Care Store in regards to a State of Michigan Gaming License.
Adjourned the meeting at 7:38 p.m.