Summary of Minutes of the regular meeting of the City Commission held Monday, June 24, 2019, at 7:00 p.m., in the City Commission Room.
Received petitions and communications.
Approved the following items on the Consent Calendar:
1) Minutes of the regular meeting of the City Commission held June 10, 2019.
2) Bid of Krapohl Ford of Mt. Pleasant, MI for the purchase of two police patrol vehicles.
3) Bid of Peerless-Midwest, Inc. of Ionia, MI for the retrofitting Well #17 project.
4) Award the contract for lime residuals removal to Rocky Ridge Development, LLC of Sylvania, OH.
5) Award contract for the 1MG Reservoir Bypass Project to L.D. Docsa of Kalamazoo, MI.
6) Award contract for the rotating biological contractor replacement to American Resource Recovery Services of Sparta, MI.
7) Accept ownership of the parcel containing the detention pond in Industrial Park South from the EDC.
8) Resolution regarding Industrial Park South grant as presented.
9) Set a public hearing for July 8, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. at the Mt. Pleasant City Hall, City Commission Chambers on the application by Gursky Limited, LLC for a CDBG RLF loan.
10) Warrants and Payrolls.
Approved the contract amendment with McGuirk Sand and Gravel and the appropriate budget amendment as presented for the 2019 Broadway Street Reconstruction project.
Approved a contract amendment with Gawne Trucking for biosolids removal.
Approved Resolution #3 to proceed with improvements; and Resolution #4 to accept the special assessment roll and set public hearing for July 8, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. regarding said roll.
Approved the recommendation to maintain the current four-lane configuration of West Pickard Street within the city limits.
Endorsed the conceptual plan for the future use and conceptual design of the CMU Smartzone land.
Endorsed the concept of utilizing a municipal investment advisor for non-pension fund investments.
Conducted a work session discussion regarding the potential development on 410 W. Broadway Street.
Adjourned at 9:28 p.m.