Here are the topics to watch at the next in-person as well as virtual Mt. Pleasant City Commission meeting scheduled for Monday, January 10, 2022 at 7 p.m.
- Administer oath of office to Commissioners Assmann, Busch, Eke and Perschbacher.
- Election of Mayor and Vice Mayor.
- Consider resolution #1 and #2 to commence the proceedings for special assessment, tentatively determine the necessity, and set a public hearing for January 24, 2022, regarding the necessity of Special Assessment District #1-22 and #2-22.
To view the entire meeting packet visit:
How to follow public meetings virtually:
In an effort to slow the spread of COVID-19, the City Commission Meeting will be held in person in the City Chambers/City Hall (320 W. Broadway Street) with virtual attendance options as well. Non-voting participants may view the meeting live on the City’s YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/MtPleasantMi/, on Spectrum Charter channel 188 or via Zoom.
Zoom Meeting instructions via computer, phone, or dial-in number are as follows:
Meeting ID: 891 0654 4011
Phone dial-in: (312) 626-6799
Audio and video will be muted for members of the public and then unmuted by the host during public comment periods.
For participants accessing via computer or smartphone please use the “Raise Your Hand” icon to indicate you would like to speak. First, click on the “Participants” icon at the bottom of your screen. Next, click on the “Raise Your Hand” icon near the bottom right corner of the screen.
To raise your hand for telephone dial-in participants, press *9.
Members of the public may be muted or removed if using abusive language or if they become disruptive to the meeting.
Virtual attendance to the meeting and participation during public comment periods will be conducted as follows:
- Members of the public are asked to provide their name and address with any comments.
- Comments/Questions may be sent ahead of the meeting, or during the meeting via email to email@example.com. Comments sent via email will be read aloud to the Commission during the public comment period.
Individual commissioners can be contacted at the following email addresses:
Mary Alsager firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Assmann email@example.com
Elizabeth Busch firstname.lastname@example.org
Olivia Cyman email@example.com
Maureen Eke firstname.lastname@example.org
Amy Perschbacher email@example.com
George Ronan firstname.lastname@example.org
Persons with disabilities needing assistance to participate may call the Human Resources office at (989) 779-5314. Persons requiring speech or hearing assistance may contact the City through the Michigan Relay Center at 711. A 48-hour advance notice is necessary for accommodation.