Art Reach of Mid Michigan is hosting its annual “Paint the Pavement” event on Saturday, June 4, 2022. This year, members of the Mt. Pleasant community will start painting three intersections at 10 a.m. The intersections are: Broadway and Main; Broadway and University; Broadway and Franklin.
The following streets will be closed or have limited access from 7 a.m. – 4 p.m. on June 4.
Broadway Street will be closed from Franklin Street to Main Street.
- Main Street from Michigan to Broadway.
- University Street from Michigan to Broadway.
- Court Street from Mosher to Broadway.
- Franklin Street from Michigan to Mosher.
All cars parked on the streets noted above must be moved by 3 a.m. on June 4 to avoid being towed.
Here are the topics to watch at the next Mt. Pleasant City Commission meeting scheduled for 7 p.m. on Monday, July 22, 2019 at City Hall, 320 W. Broadway Street.
- Consider resolution to create Neighborhood Enterprise Zone (NEZ) and Commercial Redevelopment District (CRD) for 410 W. Broadway Street and set a public hearing for August 12, 2019 on the same.
- Receipt of 3-hour parking enforcement options.
- Consider resolution authorizing grant submission for 2020 Paint the Intersection project with Art Reach.
- Consider final confirmation of allocation of funds toward joint inter-local pathway connector between Deerfield Road and Broomfield Road.
To view the entire meeting packet visit: