Here are the topics to watch at the next Mt. Pleasant City Commission meeting scheduled for 7 p.m. on Monday, October 14, 2019 at City Hall, 320 W. Broadway Street.
- Presentation by McKenna & Associates on the 2050 Master Plan.
- Public hearing on an application for a Neighborhood Enterprise Zone (NEZ) certificate and Commercial Facility Exemption Certificate for the property at 410 W. Broadway and consider approval of the same.
- Public hearing on recommended rezoning request for McGuirk Subdivision.
- Public hearings on various recommended text changes from the Planning Commission.
- Receive recommended ordinance to add a new subsection 154.410.B.4.b and to amend table 154.410.A of the Mt. Pleasant Zoning Ordinances to regulate marihuana establishments as special uses and set a public hearing for November 11, 2019 on the same.
- Consider approval of Make it Mt. Pleasant program information (downtown rent subsidy program) and agreement with Lake Trust Credit Union.
To view the entire meeting packet visit: http://www.mtpleasant.org/docs/board/city.commission/agendas/2019/10.14.19.pdf