Here are the topics to watch at the next in person, as well as virtual Mt. Pleasant City Commission meeting scheduled for Monday, April 24, 2023 at 7 p.m.
- Presentation recognizing 2023 Mt. Pleasant Citizens’ Academy participants.
- 2022 Annual Report from Jim McBryde of Middle Michigan Development Corporation.
- Public hearing on the Public Gathering Spaces Initiative grant proposal as required by the Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC) and approve resolution for the same.
- Consider adoption of 2024 Goals and Objectives.
- Presentation and discussion of 2024-2029 Capital Improvement Plan.
To view the entire meeting packet visit:
How to follow public meetings:
The City Commission Meeting will be held in person in the City Chambers/City Hall (320 W. Broadway Street) with virtual attendance options as well. Non-voting participants may view the meeting live on the City’s YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/MtPleasantMi/, on Spectrum Charter channel 188 or via Zoom.
If a virtual option becomes unavailable due to technical difficulties, the meeting will continue as scheduled. Residents who would like to provide a comment during the appropriate time are welcome to come to the meeting at City Hall, or email their statement to email@example.com.
To participate via Zoom:
Meeting ID: 890 6090 6722
Phone dial-in: (312) 626-6799
Audio and video will be muted for members of the public and then unmuted by the host during public comment periods.
For participants accessing via computer or smartphone please use the “Raise Your Hand” icon to indicate you would like to speak. First, click on the “Participants” icon at the bottom of your screen. Next, click on the “Raise Your Hand” icon near the bottom right corner of the screen.
To raise your hand for telephone dial-in participants, press *9.
Members of the public may be muted or removed if using abusive language or if they become disruptive to the meeting.
Virtual attendance to the meeting and participation during public comment periods will be conducted as follows:
- Members of the public are asked to provide their name and address with any comments.
- Comments/Questions may be sent ahead of the meeting, or during the meeting via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Comments sent via email will be read aloud to the Commission during the public comment period.
Individual commissioners can be contacted at the following email addresses:
Mary Alsager email@example.com
Brian Assmann firstname.lastname@example.org
Elizabeth Busch email@example.com
Bryan Chapman firstname.lastname@example.org
Maureen Eke email@example.com
Amy Perschbacher firstname.lastname@example.org
Boomer Wingard email@example.com
Persons with disabilities needing assistance to participate may call the Human Resources office at (989) 779-5314. Persons requiring speech or hearing assistance may contact the City through the Michigan Relay Center at 711. A 48-hour advance notice is necessary for accommodation.