Summary of Minutes of the regular meeting of the City Commission held Monday, February 27, 2023, at 7:00 p.m., in the City Commission Room, 320 W. Broadway St., Mt. Pleasant, Michigan with virtual options.
Public Works Director Jason Moore gave a presentation on DWSRF.
Approved the Agenda as presented.
Received petitions and communications.
Approved the following items on the Consent Calendar:
2) Minutes of the special meeting of the City Commission held February 6, 2023.
3) Minutes of the regular meeting of the City Commission held February 13, 2023.
4) Minutes of the closed session of the City Commission held February 13, 2023.
5) Re-appointed Corey Friedrich as the representative of the Planning Commission to the Zoning Board of Appeals.
6) Bid of Central Asphalt, Inc. of Mt. Pleasant, MI for the 2023 Thin Overlay Project.
7) Bid of M & M Pavement Marking of Grand Blanc, MI for the 2023 Pavement Marking Project as well as a budget amendment.
8) Acceptance of $75,000 from the MSHDA for a neighborhood enhancement grant, authorized the Mayor to execute the necessary documents, approved program guidelines and allocation of additional funds.
9) Purchase of AMI-equipped residential water meters from Metron-Farnier, LLC of Boulder, CO.
10) Amended the Professional Services Contract with Fishbeck Engineering of Grand Rapids, MI as part of the DWSRF program application and budget amendment.
11) Contract extension with The Mannik Smith Group of Canton, MI for Professional Environmental Consulting Services and Groundwater Analysis.
12) Warrants and payrolls.
Approved contract with F & M Concrete of Dimondale, MI for the 2023 Sidewalk Project to include the base bid and bid alternate and approved a budget amendment.
Approved budget amendments for projects carried forward from 2022.
Held a work session discussion on Downtown parking.
Adjourned the meeting at 8:14 p.m.