Summary of Minutes of the regular meeting of the City Commission held Monday, June 13, 2022, at 7:00 p.m., in the City Commission Room, 320 W. Broadway St., Mt. Pleasant, Michigan with virtual options.
Approved the Agenda as presented.
Received petitions and communications.
Approved the following items on the Consent Calendar:
6) Minutes of the regular meeting of the City Commission held May 23, 2022.
7) 2023-2028 Capital Improvement Plan.
8) Bid of Revize of Troy, MI for the 2022 Website Redesign Project.
9) Resolution setting fees associated with use of the airport courtesy vehicle.
10) Received proposed Ordinance to amend §154.410.B.4 and Table 154.410.A of the Mt. Pleasant Zoning Ordinance regarding child care centers and group day care homes and set a public hearing for Monday, July 11, 2022 at 7:00 p.m. on same.
11) Warrants and Payrolls.
Rejected the proposed agreement with MRP and directed City Attorney Homier to continue negotiations.
Approved an amendment to the WRRF Rehabilitation contract with Fishbeck Engineering.
City Attorney Homier presented the proposed Charter Amendment which changes the City Commission terms to four years and eliminates odd year city commission elections. A proposed resolution and ballot language for the November, 2022 election will be brought before the Commission at the next regularly scheduled meeting.
Adjourned the meeting at 8:07 p.m.