Summary of Minutes of the electronically conducted regular meeting of the City Commission held Monday, October 25, 2021, at 7:00 p.m.
Received petitions and communications.
Approved the following items on the Consent Calendar:
1) Minutes of the regular meeting of the City Commission held October 11, 2021.
2) Minutes of the closed session of the City Commission held October 11, 2021.
3) Bid of Tokio Marine HCC for 2022 stop loss coverage insurance.
4) S.A. 2-21 Resolution #4 to set a public hearing for November 8, 2021 on the PSD special assessment roll.
5) Updates to the PACT Policies as presented.
6) Warrants and Payrolls.
Held a public hearing and approved Resolution for transfer of the IFT from Dayco to MAC LTT as presented. (CC Exh. 13-2021)
Authorized the Mayor and Clerk to sign the IFT Agreement with MAC LTT as presented.
Approved a budget allocation from the Unassigned Fund Balance for the purchase and operation of an outdoor ice rink.
Approved a budget amendment from the Motor Pool Fund Balance for the repairs for the vactor truck.
Held a work session discussion on potential pedal trolley ordinance.
Adjourned the meeting at 8:49 p.m.