Here are the topics to watch at the next Mt. Pleasant City Commission meeting scheduled for 7 p.m. on Monday, February 10, 2020.
- Census 2020 update.
- Public hearing on an ordinance to amend Section 112.03 of Chapter 112, Entitled “Medical Marihuana Facilities”, in Title XI of the Mt. Pleasant City Code and consider approval of the same.
- Public hearing on the Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC) Infrastructure Resiliency Grant application for the Wastewater Treatment Plant and consider resolution approving the same.
- Consider resolution #3 as postponed from January 27, 2020 to proceed with improvements and consider resolution #4 to accept the special assessment roll and set a public hearing for February 24, 2020 regarding said roll for Special Assessment District #1-2020, Pedestrian Lighting on Michigan Street from Oak to Washington.
- Consider restrictive covenant requirements associated with the Economic Development Association (EDA) Grant for Industrial Park South Detention Pond project postponed from January 27, 2020.
- Consider resolution authorizing an amendment to the Standard Lighting Contract between the City and Consumers Energy for new LED street lighting at Mission and High and Mission and Pickard.
To view the entire meeting packet visit: http://www.mt-pleasant.org/docs/board/city.commission/agendas/2020/2.10.20.pdf