The Pumpkin Promenade is scheduled for Monday, October 31 from 4-6 p.m. in downtown Mt. Pleasant. Children 12 years and under are invited to dress in their Halloween costumes, trick-or-treat at downtown businesses, and enjoy kid-friendly outdoor activities at Town Center.
The City of Mt. Pleasant’s Trick-or-Treating hours are 6 – 8 p.m. on October 31. Please remember the following safety tips.
- Remain on well-lit streets, and use sidewalks.
- A parent or responsible adult should always accompany young children.
- Look both ways before crossing the street, and use crosswalks.
- Carry a flashlight and/or wear reflective clothing.
- Always stay in front of a residence, and never enter a house when Trick or Treating.
- Inspect all treats collected, and discard any item that is not sealed.
You must be logged in to post a comment.