Summary of Minutes of the regular meeting of the City Commission held Monday, February 28, 2022, at 7:00 p.m., in the City Commission Room, 320 W. Broadway St., Mt. Pleasant, Michigan with virtual attendance options.
Received petitions and communications.
Approved the following items on the Consent Calendar:
3) Minutes of the regular meeting of the City Commission held February 14, 2022.
4) Reappointment of Rachel Blizzard to the TIFA Board.
5) Authorized contract for 2022 Pavement Marking Project to M&M Pavement Marking of Grand Blanc, MI and approved budget amendment.
6) Set a public hearing for Monday, March 14, 2022 at 7:00 p.m. for the purpose of receiving public comments related to Green Tree Cooperative Grocery, Inc.’s performance as required under the CDBG-RLF program.
7) Amendment to the 2022 budget for engineering services for the WRRF rehabilitation project.
8) Warrants and Payrolls.
Approved the spending plan for PEAK Childcare Stabilization Grant funds as presented.
Awarded contract to The Isabella Corporation of Mt. Pleasant, MI for the 2022 Sidewalk Project and approved budget amendment.
City Engineer Stacie Tewari reviewed Downtown Alley Reconstruction Fire Suppression Evaluation.
Conducted a Work Session Discussion on development philosophy.
Adjourned the meeting at 8:16 p.m.