Due to COVID-19, the Mt. Pleasant Farmers’ Market has transitioned from a community gathering shopping experience to a transaction based In-and-Out Market. The market will follow recommendations from federal, state and local health officials to assure a safe environment for both shoppers and vendors.
Please note the new guidelines for the 2020 Farmers’ Market:
- A limited number of people will be admitted to the market at one time.
- If you do not want to wait in the admittance line you may reserve a 20-minute shopping time in advance by visiting: www.mt-pleasant.org/farmersmarket; or calling 989-779-5330.
- Attendees must wear a face mask.
- Individuals should maintain 6 ft. social distancing between each other.
- Follow one-way foot traffic patterns. There will be a designated entrance and exit.
- Only one person per household/party should visit the market.
- No pets.
- Shop quickly, with a shopping list.
- Do not touch products. Vendors will select and bag purchases for you.
- Use credit/debit cards, food assistance tokens or exact change. Change will not be given.
- Preordered and prepaid orders are eligible for Curbside Pick-Up. In the future a list of participating vendors can be found at: www.mt-pleasant.org/farmersmarket.
- Public seating areas will not be available.
- Wash all produce before consuming.
- If you are not feeling well, stay home.
The 2020 Farmers’ Market is scheduled as follows:
Thursday Market (Island Park): June 4 – October 29; 7:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Saturday Market (Town Center/Downtown): June 20 – October 10; 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.