Summary of Minutes of the electronically conducted regular meeting of the City Commission held Monday, April 13, 2020, at 7:23 p.m.
City Clerk Howard gave an update on the 2020 Census.
Received petitions and communications.
Approved the following items on the Consent Calendar:
1) Minutes of the regular meeting of the City Commission held March 23, 2020.
2) Bid of Inland Waters Pollution Control of Detroit, MI for 2020 Sewer Relining Project.
3) Bid of RFB Construction of Swartz Creek, MI for the Pickard Street Lift Station Rehabilitation Project.
4) Authorized contract with J.R. Heinemann & Sons of Saginaw, MI for the Wastewater UV and Chemical Improvements Project.
5) Authorized contract with C2AE for construction management at the Wastewater Treatment Plant.
6) Resolutions authorizing an amendment to the Standard Lighting Contract between the City and Consumers Energy for new LED street lighting at High Street and Arnold Street and High Street and Mission Street.
7) Warrants and Payrolls.
Received 2021-2026 proposed Capital Improvement Plan and set a public hearing on same for Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. at the City of Mt. Pleasant, City Commission, 320 W. Broadway St., Mt. Pleasant, MI.
Approved resolution confirming administrative decisions regarding utility bills and extending administrative authority. (CC Exh. 1-2020)
Adjourned the meeting at 8:00 p.m.