Here are the topics to watch at the next Mt. Pleasant City Commission meeting scheduled for 7 p.m. on Monday, August 12, 2019 at City Hall, 320 W. Broadway Street.
- Consider resolution in support of exploring the creation of a recreational authority -as a means to advance community dialogue regarding an aquatic center.
- Receive recommended rezoning request from CD-3L to CZ for a parcel at Canal and Riverview and set a public hearing for September 9, 2019 on the same.
- Receive recommended text change to Section 154.114 to regulate the reconstruction of certain non-conforming parking areas and set a public hearing for September 9, 2019 on the same.
- Introduce amendment to Chapter 30 Subsection 30.04-Agenda of the Mt. Pleasant City Code regarding the addition and or deletion of agenda items and set a public hearing for August 26, 2019 on the same.
- Accept petition received for adult-use marijuana establishment and consider ballot language.
To view the entire meeting packet visit: