Here are the five things to watch at the August 27, 2018 City Commission meeting.
To see the full City Commission agenda and packet for August 27, 2018 click here.
- Consider approval of amended Sanitary Sewer House Lead Reconnection Policy.
- Introduce an ordinance to repeal Chapter 53 Section 53.01-Storm Sewer District No. 1 of the Mt. Pleasant Code of Ordinances, in its entirety and set a public hearing for September 10, 2018 on the same.
- Consider confirmation of sale of land in Industrial Park South by the Economic Development Corporation (EDC).
- Consider approval of 2019 downtown budget request for 2019 Back to the Bricks Promo Tour.
- Consider closed session pursuant to subsection 8(h) of the Open Meetings Act for material exempt from discussion or disclosure by state or federal statue.