Summary of Minutes of the regular meeting of the City Commission held Monday, August 13, 2018, at 6:30 p.m., in the City Commission Chamber.
Received petitions and communications.
Approved the following items on the Consent Calendar:
1) Minutes of the regular meeting of the City Commission held July 23, 2018.
2) Sole-source purchase of a UniMac industrial grade gear washer/extractor unit from Universal Laundry Machinery, of Westland, MI.
3)Resolution setting fees for 4-on-4 Youth Basketball Program.
4) Resolution setting fee for Medical Marihuana Facility Application.
5) Authorize the Mayor and City Clerk to sign license agreements with CMU for the CMU wayfinding signs placed in the City right-of way.
6) Authorize Mayor and Clerk to sign the agreement with Renaissance Public School Academy for PEAK services for 2018-2019 academic year.
7) Purchase-buyback of three F-250 trucks from Krapohl Ford and appropriate budget amendment.
8) Authorize the Mayor to sign the contract extension with CoreSource for the next three years.
9) Warrants and Payrolls
Approved the 2018 Economic Development Action Plan as presented.
Appointed City Manager Nancy Ridley as the voting delegate representing the City of Mt.
Pleasant at the MML annual member’s meeting and appoint City Planner Jacob Kain as the alternate.
Conducted a work session on Sidewalk Snow Removal Bids/Draft Ordinance.
Adjourned at 8:11 p.m.