Summary of Minutes of the electronically conducted regular meeting of the City Commission held Monday, October 26, 2020, at 7:00 p.m.
Fire Chief Beltinck gave a presentation on the Fire Department.
Received petitions and communications.
Approved the following items on the Consent Calendar:
1) Minutes of the electronically conducted regular meeting of the City Commission held October 12, 2020.
2) Minutes of the electronically conducted Closed session held October 12, 2020.
3) Authorized extension of the agreement with Coyne Oil for the purchase of fuel until December 31, 2025 as presented.
4) Authorized the Mayor and City Clerk to sign an agreement with Alltel Corporation for co-location on the cell tower at 805 S. Bradley.
5) Resolution authorizing the Mayor and Clerk to sign the amended Street Lighting Contract with Consumers Energy for the removal of a street light near 700 Edgewood Drive.
6) Set a public hearing for November 23, 2020 on the expected Planning Commission recommendation to amend Section 154.405.A to update standards in the CD-3L, CD-3 and CD-4 zoning districts regarding residential housing standards.
7) Warrants and Payrolls.
Approved the resolution adopting the Articles of Incorporation for the Mid-Michigan Aquatic Recreational Authority as presented.
Approved extending the authority of utility billing staff to set up payment plans until March 31, 2021 and support the reinstatement of water shut-offs beginning December, 2020.
Approved the electronic participation procedures for virtual meetings as presented. (CC Exh 13-2020)
Held a work session discussion on the 2050 Master Plan.
Adjourned the meeting at 9:40 p.m.