Presentation recognizing the City of Mt. Pleasant’s certification as a Redevelopment Ready Community.
Presentation of 2018 Community Improvement Awards to the selected property owners.
Received petitions and communications.
Approved the following items on the Consent Calendar:
1) Minutes of the special joint meeting of the City Commission held February 25, 2019.
2) Minutes of the regular meeting of the City Commission held February 25, 2019.
3) Bid of Isabella Corporation of Mt. Pleasant, MI for the Fisher Lift Station project and approved a budget amendment from the Wastewater Collection Reserve.
4) Received City requests for Spring 2019 Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe 2% allocations.
5) Resolution authorizing an amendment to the Standard Lighting Contract between the City and Consumers Energy for new LED street lighting on Maple Street and budget amendment for same.
6) Changed April 8, 2019 City Commission regular meeting start time to 7:30 p.m.
7) Warrants and Payrolls.
Approved the addition of a part-time position at the airport and an airport expenditure budget amendment for the same.
Authorized the City Manager and Airport Manager to send the drafted comments to the FAA regarding wind turbine project as presented.
Conducted a Work Session on Work Sessions and Priority Setting.
Adjourned at 10:20 p.m.