A City parking lot and several streets will be closed this weekend to accommodate the Classic Car and Motorcycle Show presented by the Home Builders Association of Central Michigan.
PARKING LOT CLOSURE:
- Lot #3 (Town Center) will be closed on Friday, July 14 at 5 p.m. until Saturday, July 15 at 6 p.m. Overnight permit holders should use parking lot #2, located behind Max and Emily’s. Cars left in parking lot #3 lot will be towed to parking lot #12 across from City Hall (320 West Broadway).
The following streets will be closed Saturday, July 15 from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Cars left on streets will be towed to parking lot #12 across from City Hall (320 West Broadway).
- Broadway from Washington to Franklin
- Main from Mosher to Lansing (Please note: Michigan will remain open to through traffic.)
- Court from Broadway to Mosher (Please note: Access to parking lot #2 will remain open.)
- University from Michigan to Broadway
- Franklin from Michigan to Mosher
Mosher and Michigan will remain open to move traffic traveling east and west. Washington will remain open until the roundabout for north and southbound traffic.
Questions may be directed to Downtown Development Director Michelle Sponseller at email@example.com or (989) 779-5348.