Summary of Minutes of the electronically conducted regular meeting of the City Commission held Monday, June 22, 2020, at 7:12 p.m.
Received petitions and communications.
Approved the following items on the Consent Calendar:
1) Minutes of the regular meeting of the City Commission held June 8, 2020.
2) Contract with ATI Group of Flushing, MI for HVAC preventative maintenance and hourly response rates as presented.
3) Contract with Cusack Masonry Restoration, LLC of Hubberdston, MI for the Public Safety Building EIFS repair and the appropriate budget amendment.
4) Contract for the bid prices submitted by Nutrigro Environmental Solutions of Charlotte, MI for biosolids management as presented.
5) Authorized the Mayor to sign the 2020 CARES Act agreement with MDOT-AERO regarding sub grant #MOP-11720 CARES for the Mt. Pleasant Municipal Airport.
6) Warrants and Payrolls.
Held a public hearing and approved a new Class C License for John G Kulhavi Events Center, Central Michigan University and resolution in support of authorizing same.
Authorized the Mayor to sign the appropriate MSHDA documents for the acceptance of the $30,000 Neighborhood Enhancement Program Grant.
Authorized the Mayor to sign the site access agreement with Alltel Corporation as drafted by the City Attorney for property located at 3244 West Broomfield Road, Mt. Pleasant, Michigan.
Conducted a work session to continue discussion on 2019 Housing Study.
Adjourned the meeting at 9:37 p.m.