Summary of Minutes of the electronically conducted regular meeting of the City Commission held Monday, December 13, 2021, at 7:02 p.m.
Approved the December 13, 2021 City Commission Agenda.
Introduced Kevin Thrusher as the City’s newest paid on-call firefighter.
Received petitions and communications.
Item #21 “Consider motion to cancel City Commission meeting scheduled for December 20, 2021.” was removed from the Consent Calendar.
Approved the following items on the Consent Calendar:
1) Minutes of the electronically conducted regular meeting of the City Commission held November 22, 2021.
2) Bids for 2022 Water Treatment Plant treatment (bulk) chemicals.
3) Resolution for 2021 Final Amended Budget.
4) Resolution to waive the penalty and fees associated with Property Transfer Affidavits (PTA).
5) Resolution extending conditional approval of a Recreational Marihuana Class C Operation for Absolute Royale, Inc.
6) Set first meeting of 2022 for Monday, January 10, 2022 at 7:00 p.m.
7) Authorized Finance Director Mary Ann Kornexl to approve the issuance of payrolls and warrants from December 13, 2021 through January 9, 2022.
8) Warrants and Payrolls.
Approved the resolution to purchase, acquire and construct improvements and to publish notice of intent to issue municipal securities.
Approved the continuation of the purchase-buyback program with Krapohl Ford for (17) 2022 model pickup trucks and one Ford Expedition.
Waived the fees to Nottawa Township for 113 fixed REU’s starting January 1, 2022 and extend that deadline to June 1, 2022.
Confirmed the purchase of water meters from Ferguson Waterworks.
Appointments were made to various City Boards and Commissions as recommended by the Appointments Committee and correction to LOCC appointment.
Approved the appointment of Brian Assmann to fill the City Commission vacancy.
Cancelled the December 20, 2021 regularly scheduled City Commission meeting.
Adjourned the meeting at 7:47 p.m.