The City of Mt. Pleasant’s Trick-or-Treating hours are 6 – 8 p.m. on October 31. Please remember the following safety tips.
- Remain on well-lit streets, and use sidewalks.
- A parent or responsible adult should always accompany young children.
- Look both ways before crossing the street, and use crosswalks.
- Carry a flashlight and/or wear reflective clothing.
Guidance from the Center for Disease Control (CDC):
At the end of September, the CDC provided this Halloween guidance:
- Trick-or-treat outside, in small groups.
- Avoid crowded, large indoor Halloween parties.
- Mask up.
- Social distance.
- Properly wash hands.
Refer to the www.cdc.gov website for updates.
Pumpkin Promenade to Provide Happy Haunting
The Pumpkin Promenade is scheduled for Friday, October 29 from 4-6 p.m. in downtown Mt. Pleasant. Children 12 years and under are invited to dress in their Halloween costumes, trick-or-treat outside of downtown businesses, and enjoy kid-friendly outdoor activities at Town Center.