Here are the topics to watch at the next Mt. Pleasant City Commission meeting scheduled for 7 p.m. on Monday, January 27, 2020.
- Public hearing on the necessity of the public improvement of installation of pedestrian lighting on Michigan Street from Oak to Washington.
- Receipt of Planning Commission’s 2019 Annual Report.
- Receive an ordinance to amend Section 112.03 of Chapter 112, Entitled “Medical Marihuana Facilities”, in Title XI of the Mt. Pleasant City Code and set a public hearing for February 10, 2020 on the same.
- Appointment of City Commissioners to City standing and special committees and applicable City Boards and Commissions.
- Consider parking easement agreement with Michigan Community Capital.
- Consider restrictive covenant requirements associated with the EDA Grant for Industrial Park South detention pond project
To view the entire meeting packet visit: http://www.mt-pleasant.org/docs/board/city.commission/agendas/2020/1.27.20.pdf