Summary of Minutes of the regular meeting of the City Commission held Monday, December 9, 2019, at 7:02 p.m., in the City Commission Room.
Parks and Public Spaces Director Bundy introduced newly hired Parks and Grounds staff Cody Anderson and Lisa Meyers.
Received petitions and communications.
Approved the following items on the Consent Calendar:
1) Minutes of the regular meeting of the City Commission held November 25, 2019.
2) Minutes of the closed session of the City Commission held November 25, 2019.
3) Bid of F & K Tree Service, of Mt. Pleasant, MI for the 2020 and 2021 Tree Trimming and Removal project.
4) Resolution for Final Amended 2019 Operating Budget.
5) Authorize the Mayor and City Clerk to execute an addendum to the existing farming contract at former Mt. Pleasant Center property with Robert Ervin for an additional one year.
6) Set first meeting of 2020 for Monday, January 13, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. in the City Commission Room, City of Mt. Pleasant, 320 W. Broadway Street, Mt. Pleasant.
7) Warrants and Payrolls.
Received report on review of medical marihuana ordinances. No action required by the Commission.
Approved Resolution approving the 2020 Annual Operating Budget and setting millage rate.
Authorized the Mayor and City Clerk to sign the sanitary sewer service contract with Nottawa Township as presented.
Authorized the Mayor or City Clerk to sign the amended Memorandum of Agreement with the Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe for the former Mt. Pleasant Center Property as presented.
Approved a wage increase to base salary for the City Manager.
Cancelled the December 16, 2019 regularly scheduled City Commission meeting.
Authorized Finance Director Kornexl to approve the issuance of payrolls and warrants from December 10, 2019 through January 10, 2020.
Adjourned the meeting at 8:16 p.m.