To see the full City Commission agenda and packet for September 10, 2018 click here.
- Public hearing on an ordinance to repeal Chapter 53 Section 53.01-Storm Sewer District No. 1 of the Mt. Pleasant Code of Ordinances, in its entirety and consider approval on the same.
- Receive Industrial Facilities Tax Abatement application for American Mitsuba and set a public hearing for September 24, 2018 on the same.
- Consider confirmation of Economic Development Corporation purchase and development agreement.
- Receive proposed 2019 Annual Operating Budget and set a public hearing for November 12, 2018 on the same.
- Consider reallocation of sidewalk funds to right-of-way improvements on Michigan and Illinois.
The Mt. Pleasant City Commission meetings take place at 7 p.m. on the 2nd and 4th Mondays of the month at City Hall, 320 W. Broadway Street.
The Mt. Pleasant City Commission meetings are also streamed live on the City’s YouTube Channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/MtPleasantMi/ and aired on Channel 188, or viewed online at a later date on the MACTV website.