The video of the June 26, 2017 City Commission meeting is available here.
Below is the Summary of Minutes of the regular meeting of the City Commission held Monday, June 26, 2017, at 7 p.m., in the City Commission Room
1. Removed “Worksession: Goals discussion for 2018” from the agenda.
Received petitions and communications.
2. Approved the following items on the Consent Calendar:
- Minutes of the regular meeting of the City Commission held June 12, 2017
- Authorized the purchase of a 2017 Ford F-150 from Krapohl Ford and authorized the Mayor and Clerk to sign the purchase-buyback contract
- Resolution in support of the Sean Stanton Memorial Community Slow Roll
- Received draft of Fee/Charges Policy Guidelines
- Payrolls and warrants
3. Held a public hearing on Special Assessment #01-17. Approved Resolutions #3 and #4
regarding Principal Shopping District Special Assessment #01-17 as presented.
4. Confirmed contracts with W&B Underground of Indian River, MI and Block Electric, of Weidman, MI to perform emergency electrical repairs at Island Park as well as the appropriate budget amendment for this work.
5. Adjourned the meeting at 7:28 p.m.