Summary of Minutes of the electronically conducted regular meeting of the City Commission held Monday, February 8, 2021, at 7:00 p.m.
Received petitions and communications.
Approved the following items on the Consent Calendar:
1) Minutes of the electronically conducted regular meeting of the City Commission held January 25, 2021.
2) Warrants and Payrolls.
3) Approved the bid of Central Asphalt of Mt. Pleasant, Michigan for 2021 Street Overlay Project.
4) Approved a budget amendment from the Capital Improvement Fund to the General Fund Parks Department for the Island Park tennis/pickleball courts conversion, outdoor fitness equipment and Millpond Park parking lot repair.
5) Approved budget amendment from the Economic Initiatives Fund to the TIFA-CBD to be used for marketing and promotion planned as outlined by the TIFA Board.
6) Failed resolution to censure Vice Mayor Perschbacher.
7) Approved the resolution adopting approval of poverty exemption extensions as presented.
8) Set a special meeting for Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. for parliamentary procedure training.
Work session discussion on possible Charter amendments proposed in 2020.
Adjourned the meeting at 9:40 p.m.