Here are the five things to watch at the August 13, 2018 City Commission meeting.
- Consider approval of resolutions supporting fees and charges.
- 4-on-4 Youth Basketball Program
- Medical Marihuana Facility Application
- Consider license agreements with Central Michigan University for wayfinding signs.
- Consider extension of contract with Renaissance Public School Academy for PEAK services.
- Consider approval of Economic Development Action Plan.
- Consider purchase-buyback program with Krapohl Ford for the renewal purchase of three trucks and budget amendment.
To see the full City Commission agenda and packets for August 13, 2018 click, here.
Mt. Pleasant City Commission meetings are held at City Hall on the second and fourth Mondays of the month at 7 p.m.; 6:30 p.m. from May 28 – September 3, 2018.